Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Amy Minerva Winfield
@amy-minerva-winfield
12 years ago
9 posts
Right I started my dreads a year ago, via the natural way. The underside of my hair was done the natural way as it dreads up pretty quick anyways for some reason, the top part of my hair I crocheted ( please don't moan I have zero patience).My issue is with the natural dreads, one part has really loose roots, which I've read is normal but they are flat to my head and a patch of my head about 2x2 inches looks crappy and flat and from a distance kinda looks like a bald patch, I tend to pull dreads over to cover it up but it's bugging me. It's the roots of 4 chunky dreads and they seem adamant to become one and keep joining and I don't want them as one dread so constantly separate them.If I keep separating them will the roots end up becoming ermmmm kinda more defined and less flat to my head(if that makes Amy sense at all lol)?I guess I am looking for reassurance, this dread thing is new to me even after a year :)Love and hugs x
updated by @amy-minerva-winfield: 01/13/15 09:26:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

should yea tho u might want to pull some of thehairs out of it from the edges to get some loose hairs bettweeen dreads to foem new dreads seems like u just got too big of sections there?

and i hope u threw away the hook after the 1stday?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amy Minerva Winfield
@amy-minerva-winfield
12 years ago
9 posts
Yeah I think the section is too big, so I'll just keep separating and teasing out hairs then :)Thank you :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form