Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loose hairs!?!

Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
okay, so trust me I know my dreads are lil babies and I should expect some loosening. I'm simply feeling a little concerned over the amount of loose hairs I have. I mean it's A LOT. I don't crochet or anything. I started my dreads with TnR. I guess I just need to reassurance that they aren't going to turn to crap ya know? well my head already looks a bit silly but im okay with that. BLAH
updated by @jen: 02/14/15 10:37:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how old are they they will get looser b4 tighter but come on you see alotta dreads that started naturaly and now are beautiful tight dreads right? if they can transform from all loose hair to dreads why wont your tnr dreads too

just give em time

thats all they need

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ogh srry shoulda looked at who wrote this hagha (sleep deprived) your only at 6 days alot of loose hairs is to be expected and more to come

--
Timmy Kehoe
@timmy-kehoe
12 years ago
7 posts
Natural dreads are a bit of a lesson in patience hang in there
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Don't worry, the loose hairs mostly dread themselves or join a dread, just takes a little while. I had a lot of loose hairs and now most of them are baby dreads, yours will do the same, just takes a little while.

Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
thanks guys, I know I am being silly. it's because everyone around me keeps doubting my dreads and raggin on them and how loose they are. I keep telling people to trust me they will be beautiful but I guess all the negative talk is getting to me. the loose hairs are only on the back of my head also. but idk, I'll take a chill pill. thanks everyone!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

silly ppl think dreads are instant?

--
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
they think mine have completely become ruined and fallen out. they think they are a failed attempt event though I'm telling them that dreads don't look dready right away.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thay dont know nothing and will see several months from now how wrong they are

--
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
that's what I keep tellin myself. I have terribly uninformed unsupportive friends. one of them even had dreads! you'd think shed know better
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form