Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

seems like a common sense ? but at the same time i wouldnt know

NewLocks
@newlocks
12 years ago
11 posts

im pretty sure everything is going good so far with my dreads sometimes ppl tell me nothing is happening when am i goin to cut them off and all this stuff but i like to just brush that off. so heres my question,is you look in my pix you can see my dreads are kinda wavy you could say,and that was last week.would this be a result of my dreads shrinking or is it because i usually wear a hat and that is how my dreads got layed and pressed?im also starting to not separate the ones in the back,the hair seems thinner so i am trying to let them do what they want,and lately after washing my hair and even using the locking gel i have tons and tons of friz it seems. an answered question and maybe some advice on friz or anything else would be great! thank you guys and take care

updated by @newlocks: 01/13/15 09:19:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what gel are u using dont worry biut frizz!

and wavy can be looping hats or hair type related ill look at the pics but im sure they are fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well

you used wax

wax will prevent them from dreading right

have yiou agressibvly removed all wax?

stop using the gel unlrss its the gel from dreadlockshampoo.com

get the wax and gek out

'stop using products thats screwing you

--
NewLocks
@newlocks
12 years ago
11 posts

one of my dreads have a small loop coming out and it makes me kind of excited! lol

but i am using the locking gel from the dreadlocks shampoo site you reffered me too,it has seemed to make my locks tighter

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok good thst will work fine then

--
NewLocks
@newlocks
12 years ago
11 posts

sounds good!

NewLocks
@newlocks
12 years ago
11 posts

thats true,i guess every little difference just makes them mine!!and i think the wavy look is pretty cool

NewLocks
@newlocks
12 years ago
11 posts

wax free=)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form