Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

free dreadlocks shampoo weekly dreadlockshampoo.com giveaway contests and update on the dread wax remover

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

free dreadlocks shampoo! yes the best dreadlocks shampoo can now be yours absolutely free!

vicki from the www.dreadlockshampoo.com and www.buckscountysoapfactory.com loves giving free samples with every order and now is offering to give away 1 shampoo every week ! we decided to hold contests like we have with free tams and beads

the 1st contest

today till the 28th (next tuesday)

will take advantage of the new upgrades to the top news activity stream

most facebook and twitter shares/mentions

will track it and count up the totals (if you take part and use a diferent twitter name/fb name please let me know or baba

also anyone who wants to kep track of stats plz volunteer

now for an update on the wax remover

it will be available within 2 days

her cameras tripod was borrowed and was neded to create the label and photo for the site

as soon as its back the wax remover will be up and ready

2nd week contest details 28th till 6th

most invites to join

details you can invite starting today but invites must must join by 6th and put invited by: your name in the profile while joining

suggest ideas for dfuture contests plz

update we have a winner for week 1 lazdaa (or however its spelled) unforty[unately we didnt think ahead enough and should have stated that it is a usa oonly offer unless your willing to pay shipping which sorta makes a free offer not so free

since we didnt shes gonna swallow the cost of the shipping and honour it this time but the futur contersts will have to be usa only (we are very sorry for this )

(should i say we or she?) anywho

i sent out a mass mail to all members with a sopecial invite to join for next weeks giveaway

and the following week will go to a hardship case

someone who cant afford it at all

1 has applied already

others who really cannot afford shampoo should send me a message asap cause i want to carefully consider each

(if there are a few we may make every other or every 3rd a hardship cae instead of contest)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:19:41PM
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
12 years ago
81 posts

Ehh okay so i think i misunderstood something... How do i join the giveaway thingy? Just by sharing the site?

But also great update on the wax remover!

BTW: I can't seem to post replyies on my phone, i've tried the website and the app..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes this weekl just share the site on twwitter use the hash code #dreadlockssite so it shows up in the activity feed

i think u have to use the shares at the bottom of each post to get it in the activity feed im not sure

but the resultsd will be tallied by number of shares in the top news on the activity feed

and dont worry the mobile sites being obverhauled entirely its a massive project so it might take time..probly over a month

but just giving you a heads up the entuire mobile sites being redone completely

--
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
12 years ago
81 posts

Oh Okay Thanks (:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmmm might be harder to track unless someone wants to volunteer to tally i thought they posted to the top news but they post t to the general feed

--
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
12 years ago
81 posts

well i just shared this post on twitter, so you should be able to see it somewhere

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea in the activity feed and if u scroll down u see bexie vboo shared 1 on fb

the problem is im swamped busy working on the other site so i may miss some tho if i click more i can get 20 "mores" so shouldnt miss many depends how bustyy the day is

u usualy canm backtrack 24 hours but not always

so i just need someone 2-3 times a day to click the more count the shares per user

just the next 7 days

--
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

wow thats super. youre definitely getting more members ;) more questions, more dreadheads around the globe

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

had to update this due to overseas shipping being an issue with giving things away free

plus added the next weeks info

from this point on tho i will update without replkying so bookmark or check it cause wont be bumped after this

--
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
12 years ago
81 posts
Thanks A lot SE!How do this giveaway process work?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form