Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

7 days in

Nicolas Faieta
@nicolas-faieta
15 years ago
17 posts
Yo, my name is Nick. I have decided to start my dreads from neglect. My hair tends to naturally part in the middle but I parted it to the side more so I wouldn't end up with a middle part. How do you guys feel about parts to the side. Once the hair locks up will I be able to change it up if I want? I just want to make sure my hair on my forehead goes straight backwards when I pull my developed locks back. I'm probably just worrying about something small and should let them do their thing.Is it pretty easy to stagger them a little more when they lock up by just tucking them one under another?
updated by @nicolas-faieta: 01/13/15 08:28:18PM
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
they stagger pretty well on their own. just tear them into sections as the get knotted up. i would say just quit worrying about them and tear them apart as you see fit about every week or two
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
your part will vannish as your hair becomes a manedont worry ..and let the natural sectioning be a guide to how to rip emu may see sectioning begining already

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
just let it do its thing mate...its been a month nearly for me with neglect and my parting is vanishing fast :)
Nicolas Faieta
@nicolas-faieta
15 years ago
17 posts
Sick dude. Thank you. I can a feel few fat balls my hair's poopin out in the back. Tomasu said:
just let it do its thing mate...its been a month nearly for me with neglect and my parting is vanishing fast :)
Nicolas Faieta
@nicolas-faieta
15 years ago
17 posts
Tonight it will have been 7 days since I have washed my hair. It's pretty greasy and I'd like to wash it. Is it too soon to do the baking soda/waster wash if i'm gentle? Or should I wait?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if ya dirty wash u dont want greasy hairand thew baking soda you DO NOT SCRUB so it is always gentlepour it on let it soak awhile then rince it outgentle as can beand 7 days between washings is max id recomend Nicolas Faieta said:
Tonight it will have been 7 days since I have washed my hair. It's pretty greasy and I'd like to wash it. Is it too soon to do the baking soda/waster wash if i'm gentle? Or should I wait?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
I go as little as 4 days with baby locks (i did wear a hat alot so it got greasier quicker but i stopped that)..dont worry when you wash it and it all seems to go un-clumpy...when it dries, it'll be clumpier than ever :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form