Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An the problems just keep comin HELP!

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

1. How to wash your dreads with hard water?

2. If you've used to much Dr.Bronnors magic soap in your hair and its now building up to make you feel oily disgusting and generally like you just ran your hair threw mud HOW DO YOU GET IT OUT?? or get rid of the build up? (today i used very little Dr.Bronnors and my hair feels worse, I washed it out with ALOT of water and my hair is just getting worse and worse)

3. Tell me all YOUR methods of maintaining your dreads Id like to know everything from everyone! so please do share :)

updated by @riel: 02/14/15 09:50:43AM
Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

An what does that all require? and how do you go about using it?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1 www.dreadlockshampoo.com is made for hard water

2 that should remove it but if not nutragena anti residue will remove the residue fast

3 maintain? i let it grow

i wash and well i used to seperate now i maybe seperate seasonaly spring summer fall winf=ter not much n]=more then that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

When washing my hair should i focus mainly on the scalp or entire hair and scalp?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1 tablesp[oon baking soda per cup water

pour over head wait 10 min rinse

1 teaspoon to tablespoon acv per cup pour over head if young dreads rinse right away if old soak 3 min rinse

optionaly add essentuial oilds for danfdruff etc

Riel said:

An what does that all require? and how do you go about using it?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

Well OIL is my problem right now I really don't have an issue with a dry scalp at all.... my hair the texture is like... i haven't showered for a month. my hair is seriously weighed down and extremely full of oily residue feeling.

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

Hopefully that will help me! I am grungier then a grunge band right now... I could make kurt cobain look like the cleanest person in the world atm.

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

How long did you keep it in till you rinsed?

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

With just baking soda and water? I'm washing every 3 days but I may have to do every 2 days because of this getting so bad T,T

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

welcome to my world. hard water SUCKS!!!! i would just go get yourself a clarifying shampoo or even dawn dish soap. wash and then wash again. it should all come out. i did the same thing with bronners in the beginning. a couple washes should get you back to normal.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form