Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An the problems just keep comin HELP!

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

ugh thank god I love you! lol Glad im not the only one that has done this!

updated by @riel: 07/03/15 07:44:17AM
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

lol:) dr. bronners in bar form works better but you might still need to do a deep clean with baking soda every once in a while. i'm not so convinced that dr. bronners is residue free either.

Riel said:

ugh thank god I love you! lol Glad im not the only one that has done this!

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

Yeah if this isn't residue id like to know what it is then >.> Its really disturbing when everytime you WASH your hair it gets dirtier 0.o and then your trying to tell people "no dreads are not gross" mhm right....cos your a perfect example looking like a grease ball. Kinda defeats what im trying to do here! lol

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

just stay away from liquid castile soaps. oil based soaps in our kind of water don't break down. they just coat the hair. yuck. yuck. yuck.

Riel said:

Yeah if this isn't residue id like to know what it is then >.> Its really disturbing when everytime you WASH your hair it gets dirtier 0.o and then your trying to tell people "no dreads are not gross" mhm right....cos your a perfect example looking like a grease ball. Kinda defeats what im trying to do here! lol

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

yeah yuck the definition of my hair right now. Thank you so much this was really frustrating me.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the baking soda or dreadlocksjhampoo.com will take good care of u u will feel amazingly clean afret

bronners is wonderful if your water works with it

if not its just not gonna work at all

i would try the dreadlockshampoo soaps but 1st do a baking soda soak right away toi get good n clean

Riel said:

yeah yuck the definition of my hair right now. Thank you so much this was really frustrating me.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

I very much plan on it! Thank you so much for the advice. I feel so gross I could cry lol with the Dreadlockshampoo which one is more recommended the liquid or bar shampoo?

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i would suggest liquid. the bar is olive oil based and it leaves my hair heavy.

Riel said:

I very much plan on it! Thank you so much for the advice. I feel so gross I could cry lol with the Dreadlockshampoo which one is more recommended the liquid or bar shampoo?

Riel
@riel
12 years ago
27 posts

ok :) do you also have fine oily hair naturally? an which smell do u like.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

my hair is very fine and i used to have oily hair. before dreading i washed my hair everyday because my scalp was so oily. if i went an extra day my hair almost looked wet. it was disgusting.

when i started dreading i gradually cut back on washing. that and not touching my hair or brushing it made my scalp basically normal. i only wash twice a week now and oil is never a problem. actually right now i'm dealing with a dry scalp but i think that has to do with the weather.

Riel said:

ok :) do you also have fine oily hair naturally? an which smell do u like.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form