Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone!

natalie bohemian
@natalie-bohemian
12 years ago
8 posts
Hey guys! I'm somewhat new here (2 weeks or so). Figured I'd say hi. My little babies are almost 4 months old and I'm loving my journey so far. They have little curls in them. Tons of personality!I'm from Baltimore, MD and I'm a musician. I also love crochet and beading. Say hi back! <3 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
updated by @natalie-bohemian: 02/05/18 06:02:10AM
natalie bohemian
@natalie-bohemian
12 years ago
8 posts
Oops. I lied! I meant 4 weeks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome :) they look gorgouse on you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kyle R.
@kyle-r
12 years ago
16 posts

i hope you dont crochet your hair>crocheting is bad for your dreadies, checkout some of the crocheting recovery forums, bad news bears for real

natalie bohemian
@natalie-bohemian
12 years ago
8 posts
I actually did with the first few but my other babies are all twist and rip. I learned my lesson. And on this post, I was talking about yarn :)Also, I have no clue why, but it seems like my intro was posted twice. Sorry lol.:)

kyle R. said:

i hope you dont crochet your hair>crocheting is bad for your dreadies, checkout some of the crocheting recovery forums, bad news bears for real

Erin2
@erin2
12 years ago
29 posts

OMG you look almost exactly like my sister. And the dreads in your profile pic look a lot like mine! haha twilight zone!

Anyway - Baltimore is a cool city. John Waters makes the best movies in history, in my opinion. Rock on.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yay musician. What do you play? styles?

natalie bohemian
@natalie-bohemian
12 years ago
8 posts

definitely gotta love john waters! :)

Erin said:

OMG you look almost exactly like my sister. And the dreads in your profile pic look a lot like mine! haha twilight zone!

Anyway - Baltimore is a cool city. John Waters makes the best movies in history, in my opinion. Rock on.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form