Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi my names shadow.

shadow findley
@shadow-findley
12 years ago
7 posts

Hi my names shadow and my dreads are about 20 minutes old.I tnr'd my dreads because i had tried natural and didn't try long enough so i just tnr'd them.I don't really know how to introduce myself besides i love my dreads and dreads in general!

updated by @shadow-findley: 01/13/15 09:17:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i tnrd cause i didnt try natural long enough? if you didnt tnr u coulda tried natural longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shadow findley
@shadow-findley
12 years ago
7 posts

soaring eagle said:

i tnrd cause i didnt try natural long enough? if you didnt tnr u coulda tried natural longer

but school started and i didnt wanna look weird as hell

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

We all looked weird as hell at the beginning. It's a natural part of the process. Embrace it. Yours are 20 minutes old. After your first wash they'll look weird again. Not that you made a mistake by tnring them, but really, you have to let go of what they'll look like. Check out my pics, you'll see some of my early locks. They really looked awful. You have to get use to it. They look really funny and nappy for a long time before they start to look like mine and eagle's and others here do now.

I feel like it's the nappy phase that really effects people. Not the locks themselves. But the overcoming of worrying about what we look like

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form