Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

7 Weeks In

Paul O
@paul-o
12 years ago
10 posts

Well after 20+ years of wanting dreadlocks I finally got the opportunity to start them. I knew I did not want perfect overnight dreadlocks so I started doing research in late Oct. to find other ways of dreading. After finding this site I knew free form was the way to go. As everyone on this board says free form is not for everyone. It has helped me along my spiritual path that I have been on the last 1-2 years. With loosing my job in Oct. I have done some real soul searching and this path has helped me. I do worry about not being able to find a job in the line of work I was in but we shall see. Anyway I started on Dec. 2nd, washed with regular shampoo and 3 days later started the BS/ACV wash. I now alternate the dread shampoo and BS/ACV wash. Here is the pic I took on Dec. 2nd. and on one I took the other day. The biggest problem I have (not really a problem just part of the process) is my hair try's to Congo like crazy. I tried to only operate on the days I wash after I shower but if I only separate every 3 days it's almost impossible. My hair is like a rats nest every day. The other thing I am noticing is the hair on the back of my head under the dreads that started won't knot up. I know over time they will. I'd love any advice or comments the board has for me. This is a great site and awesome community, thanks for letting me be part of it. Blessings to all

updated by @paul-o: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

great progress for just 7 weeks! the hir around neck and face and ears will dread up last..be patient

your alreadty dreading fast it wont take too long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form