Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Scalp help.

Robert Joe Salyer
@robert-joe-salyer
13 years ago
12 posts

I have been naturally dreading for over a month now and my hair is doing fine but I have really oily hair. it runs in the family my mom had ridiculously long hair and she says she has always had to use conditioners bcuz if not she gets dandruff. I was using nothing but cold water and it worked for a bit but dandruff struck and I tried bs/acv and it worked kinda but now my scalp is itchy and the dandruff is back two days later. A friend told me that bcuz my hair is sooo oily naturally i need to use something different or a different recipe. Please help. the dandruff is almost bad enough i want to shave my head.

this is the recipe i saw and used

tsp or BS per cup of water (7 cups)

10 drops tee tree/20 rosemary( i dont have rosemary)

soak for 5-10 then rinse out with cold water

1-2 caps of acv 2 min soak then rinse with cold water.

after i used it my hair was amazing but two days later i was scratching like a mad man!!

also I tend to wear beanies a lot they are usually pretty big bcuz i have big hair but idk if this could be a factor in dandruff. Side note I go to raves quite frequently and nothing makes my hair feel better then when it is drenched in sweat and i shower with cold water the locks lock soooo tight.

updated by @robert-joe-salyer: 09/23/17 10:10:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

rosemary..u can add pepermint too if u want

but the rosemary will help alot

thynme may help the oiliness as well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robert Joe Salyer
@robert-joe-salyer
13 years ago
12 posts

Robert Joe Salyer said:

SE how much or rosemary would you recommend and what is thynme?? I am washing like 2-3 times a week usually with ice cold water only.

I just saw zeds dead a week ago they went so freaking hard.. saw skrillex 6 weeks ago that was life changing.. going to LIGHTSALLNIGHT for new years will be EPIC

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

in a gallon 30 drops or so less in less

thyme is another herb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form