Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Got a big loc problem! Help now.

PJ
@pj
13 years ago
11 posts
Yesterday I washed my locks and when they dried they looked grey. What to do?
updated by @pj: 01/13/15 09:14:05PM
Terrance Lynn Williams
@terrance-lynn-williams
13 years ago
10 posts

the 1st question is what are you using to loc your dreads into place?
There is a very strong possibility that if you are not Locing natural then whatever product that your using has a WAX base to it.
Which if that is the case, and then you will be fine it will fade with very little heat, or you can just wrap it up for a few hours with a head scarf and you will see the change.
Good luck and remember natural Dreading is the best.
Terrance

PJ
@pj
13 years ago
11 posts
I am doing it completely natural. I have been locking for almost 2 years and this has never happened. So I'm a little puzzled

terrance williams said:

There is a very strong possibility that if you are not Locing natural then whatever product that your using has a WAX base to it.
Which if that is the case, and then you will be fine it will fade with very little heat, or you can just wrap it up for a few hours with a head scarf and you will see the change.
Terrance

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what are u washing with then could be buildup could be linkt could bemold even theres ways to figure it out smell wnhen wet>? if no smell is the greyness even or blotches is it more at the roots =or all over

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PJ
@pj
13 years ago
11 posts
I am doing it completely natural. I have been locking for almost 2 years and this has never happened. So I'm a little puzzled

terrance williams said:

Terrance

PJ
@pj
13 years ago
11 posts
It doesn't smell when wet and I use Dr. Bonner's castil soap. I think it might just be buildup. I'm gonna do another wash and rinse with acv. I hope that will fix it. If not I guess I'm gonna be grey cause I don't wanna start my locs all over.

soaring eagle said:

what are u washing with then could be buildup could be linkt could bemold even theres ways to figure it out smell wnhen wet>? if no smell is the greyness even or blotches is it more at the roots =or all over

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

rey nutragena anti residue if that fixes it bronners isnt working in your water get this instead www.dreadlockshampoo.com bronners will buildup that way in hard water

these wont

nutragena will remove iit easily then these will keep the dreads happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form