Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fuller and healthier

caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
im sure this topic has been posted many times. but for some reason im having a hard time finding the answer. im sure its just me. but anyway.im pretty sure in about a month or less my locks will be one year old! knowing that i understand as well that i still have a long way to go until they looking 100% amazing. i have a few questions. and i apologize now for being annoying because again. im sure this has been answered many times.1. i would like my locks to bit a bit fuller. i could however be misinterpreting that with the fact that my locks have a bit of character to them. which i do like however, i think i would like them to look a bit nicer. they have some loops and what not in them. that will go away after a few years of having them though im guess?2. i think another thing i need to do is conditioning my hair. to make it more healthy so they will grow. im going to pick up some tee tree oil and what not but are there any tips on what i should be doing. im open to anything. i guess to make this more basic is exactly what the topic states. i would like fuller, healthier locks.=] thank you
updated by @caitlin: 02/14/15 09:06:03AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

are they natural crochetted tnr backcomb etc

most loops will go away not all

some wuill stick around

aloe is awesome

jojoba too but use with moderation aloesa probly better (only puire aloe)

u can try that ndew shampoo www.dreadlockshampoo.com they will feel amazingly healthy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
they are about 95% natural. with a little bit of crocheting because i was trying to even them out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

spanks

thats why they are thin abnd unhealthy

they will revcovedr very sklowly antd thicken up

they will always be damaged from that though theres no going back the damage is done

throw the hook away and never ever touch it again

i would condituion to loosen them up and speed up recovery but your recovery will take 6 months or lonfer depending what u meabn by lil bit

u should have lkeft them alone to do what they do

use aloe every wash till they go very loopy you set your progress back byu alot

the loopy stage should be over not just begining now u got to reverse the extreme tighteness so they can go p]loopy and dread right

when u see more loppiness stop the aloe and let them progress normaly

--
caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
lolby a little i meann i thin ive only did it 2ce. there are actually 2 fully dreaded ones that i did in the very very beginning when i was only going to have a few that are done fully by crochet and they are actually my facorite ones. they arent to hard and they seem to be pretty healthy which is why im a bit confused. honestly thouggh i havent crochet them a lot at all and now that i think about it i don't even thenk ive touched all of them with the hook. just part of the dread that had the loops in it. i will do what you suggest though and hope for the best!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

loopps arent anything needing to be fixed loops meabn its dreading

leave the loops aklone

--
caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
yessir!!! =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

loops are sexy :)

--
caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
lolim not getting impartient to the point of giving up.. NEVER! ill have them forever. because i notcie a change every day and love them more every day. but then i see girls and they have these beautiful.. even healthy lookin locks and im like ugh. :drool: why not me =[ i know i just have to hang in there but i mean. anything i can do to help them out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if they are even they most klikely are not healthy

what do u define as healthy looking

i bet a few that u think are healthy looking are ecven synthetic extentions

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags