Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

people and friends ar over-rated.

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

just read the thread on here where someone was in a quest for more "friends"....i guess replies were closed for it.... whats up w/ that?

anyway...i wanted to reply and plug a vid of my hero, and has been my hero for about 15 yrs since i first lerned about him. (you guys will like this video)

heimo korth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzrw0jsAJw

i live in the woods in colorado, and spent alot of time living in the alaska bush, and on kodiak island....always wanting to live EXACTLY like heimo..(even in the bush tho...ive always had too many ties to society)

...can't wait to move back to alaska

updated by @yukon: 01/13/15 09:13:12PM
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

...and this guy:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

this belongs on the extended forums

thats why its there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

....no one will get to it.

does this site have a bandwith issue??....video isn't even embedded.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no u can embed it u got to use the enmbed code and yes they will get to it the more the sites used the more ppl will use it

u posted this uin introduce yourself also

post things were they belong

all non dread stuff belongs in groups or in the extended forums

the exctended forums can and should be 20 times more active then this because its more broad range but u got to use it to get it active

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

i didn't embed the video because i didn't wanna waste your bandwith if no one wanted to see it.

i know how to use html codes.

it's better if you keep it more simple, i don't care if you listen to me or not, but most ppl don't have time to filter thru 500 sub-forums....post a poll on here and find out.

it sounds ideal, but i cant even keep up w/ 2 or 3 catagories in a weed growing foum that i'm obsessed about, and help moderate.

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Heimo and his family is pretty impressive. I like their simple and pure life they live and enjoy far

from society.

If i would have the choice, i'd pick an carribean island where it's warm though =)

Good luck for your alaska trip!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form