dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello! from New Zealand

Cliff Loc*head
@cliff-lochead
13 years ago
21 posts

Hello everyone.

This site is great...I have had dreads twice before, the first time almost 15 years ago, after 9 months ofcomplete neglect i ran my hands through my hair and found that many dreads had formed,i kept them for a few years with very little maintenance. The second time i had them 'professionally' done using back-combing and wax, i had them for a while but due to my work at the time they were difficult to keep clean and in good codition so i eventually went back to a crew cut. They were not in a good state at all when removed.

Usually i cut my hair maybe once a year and then it ls left alone. It was just starting to dread last year when i had it cut for a friends wedding but this year i think i will let it dread fully on its own. 1 small dread has startedforming so it must be ready to go...

Otherwise...Im 36 andlive in New Zealand. I am kept busy with work and 4 children. I grow veges and keep chickens and bees on our section. Its almost summer here so looking forward to fishing, swimming, outdoor dance parties, BBq's etc...

updated by @cliff-lochead: 01/13/15 09:12:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome well i guess u know now not to use wax or get them professionaly done huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Hey Cliff! welcome on board!

I'm kind of jealous, cause in good old europe it turns winter by now :-/

Cliff Loc*head
@cliff-lochead
13 years ago
21 posts

cheers for the welcome...Thats right SE no products to 'help' make dreads, just let it be

We had 2 snow falls this winter in the city, usually we might get 1 or none at all. But now the sun is shining...

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form