Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

kind of new here

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

well let's see....i'm stoked to find this site....understanding will come from reading my lil intro.

basicly, i'm 38 (i know i don't look it..lol),

i live in beautiful evergreen colorado, i'm a manager for a manufacturing company, i'm a pro level freestyle bmx flatland and street rider, i ski and snowboard, i hunt, i fish, i'm a red-card holder (mmj), and i've grown for about 17 years. (sour d and blockhead) these days....i used to commercial fish in alaska...mostly out of seward, but have also lived in kodiak, kenai, and homer..... (will move back to alaska before long)...i'm married and a proud parent of a 1 year old named hunter.

ohhhh....i'm a dreadlock fanatic (duh).... i quit cutting and combing when my son was born....well nvr really combed..i kept it buzzed otherwise.

ive had dreads a cpl times before, and i've dreaded a few ppls hair for them.

the thing i hated before, was that i kept an "undercut" (sides and back shaved)....not this time tho! (no offense if you have/like that..it's just not for me anymore)

sorry for this loooong intro, but i'm gonna have lots of questions, need advice, and i want ppl to know where im coming from.

i started my current dreads about 2 or 3 mnths ago when my hair was about 7 inches long.....mostly just twist n backcomb (w/ fingers mostly and some comb)

my main q's ill post in a more specific thread.

well that's about it for an intro i guess...i hope to meet some cool ppl here

i don't do facebook or myspace or any of that, but if u wanna find me outside of here i'm always on international cannagraphic magazine www.icmag.com my username is nokuy if you wanna see what else goes on over here..lol....lots of pics...lots

...and please give me advice on my dreads!!!

updated by @yukon: 01/13/15 09:12:50PM
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

ppl on icmag know im a dread fanatic, and give me crap about it all the time...all in good fun tho.....

the thing about that site is that you have to remain anonymous...and can't post personal pics...for obvious reasons

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome i hope when u did dreads for others u didnt use wax!

wax is the number 1 cause of dreads being cut

its nasty evil crap..a scam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

maybe the nmbr 1 "excuse"...i doubt the nmbr 1 "cause"

every person ive dreaded has used wax on their own...and all have awesome dreads

but all their hair was different than mine (longer and thicker)...maybe i'm just impatient

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Hey YUKON, welcome here!

We have already 1 thing in commen, I'm 38 too and don't look like.

Glad for us, cause others pay lots of money looking younger :-))

On this site you will get answers on all kinds of questions you got

and believe me, patience is the key!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form