Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

whats going on!!!! what happened here, and y cant i CUSTOMIZE MY PAGE???

RasDanuel
@rasdanuel
13 years ago
7 posts

Ok, I joined this site when there were only bout 200 of us using dreadlocksfourms.com then it all changed, now its dreadlockssite.com and totally different!! I had my page set up JUST the way i wanted......and now its all black and white and NOT the way i like......I tryed to "customize my page" again to make it the way it was before the site was made over by others. But instead all that was happening was me getting sent to SE's page!!!! Whats going on??... Id really like to have my page, MY PAGE again, you know?? .......please OVERstand this!!!!

Selah,

RasD

updated by @rasdanuel: 01/13/15 09:12:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we switched to a design studio at the top of your page is a lil button (very top bar where the search (ytoop most search) is to the left theres a lil square ionly when on your page click that the design studio drops down and you can redeign your page

it works off new twmplates he old ones no longer wokrk so you have to redesign using the new design studio

sorry its easier and more powerful

if yiou need help let me know

wait hmm it was redesigned

odd

ok in desigbn studio

click the themes

there it will have saved all the themes in my themes click 1 that was previosly saved to restore it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RasDanuel
@rasdanuel
13 years ago
7 posts

thank you roots!! InI gonna try later on, Beka and Imon going to a friends ta blaze a bit a da healing of da nation.....naameen bredren?.....

Sleah

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form