Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ive stumbled across the ultimate dreading shampoo!

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts

Im sure you have heardof Dr. Bronners magical soap(Which it definately is) but as i was using it i was scared about using it with my dreads because sometimes it would do wonderful things and sometimes it left my hair a little too clean and not so nappy... Well i have found the perfect solution to dreading for those who dont want to wait a year but still want all natural lovely dreadies. What I did was take mix about 1/2 or 1/4 of a bottle of doctor bronners with water (just use the bottle it came in) then i put a few very healthy pinches of dead sea salt (No substitutions) and began to shake it. And the product that occured was wayyyy different from what I expected. Something happens when you mix Dr. Bronners and dead sea salt... Something Magical! It turns into a foam that you can then just rub all into your dreadies(or hair) and the end result is something magnficent. It has done in weeks what has taken months. I encourage you to try if you wanna see things speed up a little but without sacrificing the uniquness of Natural dreads. =D blessings to all and much love!!!

updated by @troy-footsouljah-leavy: 02/14/15 02:27:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just adding sea salt to anyhing baking soda..watere..whatever..would do that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts

Ahh ive never used sea salt much so im not too familiar with its propertys, but it really is an amazing thing. Sorry realized this should be in dread products.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea sea salt will help dreads dread fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Josh6
@josh6
13 years ago
53 posts

cool shit man! I'll keep this in mind for when my baby dreads come out hahaha

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts

Honestly its great for helping form baby dreads it gets your hair very friendly lol

Josh said:

cool shit man! I'll keep this in mind for when my baby dreads come out hahaha

carlos mouses
@carlos-mouses
13 years ago
6 posts

how much water i have to use?

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts

I like to just mix it all in the bottle, so use like half a bottle of dr bronners with half or 1/4 of it with water then throw the salt in and shake.

Troy FootsoulJah Leavy
@troy-footsouljah-leavy
13 years ago
21 posts

A few pinches of sea salt inside the dr bronners bottled diluted with water wont irritate your scalp too bad as long as your rinse your hair after the shampoo.

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Thanks, Troy FootSoulJah (great name, BTW!) I've been spraying a sea salt/water onto my hair, but it hasn't been making much difference. I'll try your magical mix.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form