Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

nasty dreadlock

Grande Pute Longue Jambe
@grande-pute-longue-jambe
13 years ago
2 posts

i got nasty drealock, i got them its been 2 years now, i started them when they was about 4 inch tall, i got maybe like 50-60 of them,

help me if you wish

i never wash it except one time, in jail with 1 dollars Dove soap for body... yeah.... now my dread stink, they smell like a old wet towel, know what a mean?

what can i do? i don't want to hide the smell with smell flavor, i want to get rid of it. Maybe with baking soda? i don't know.

thanks you with all mean

updated by @grande-pute-longue-jambe: 01/13/15 09:09:28PM
Grande Pute Longue Jambe
@grande-pute-longue-jambe
13 years ago
2 posts

oh i want to say, i never used wax since they born nor i will use wax. thanks you

*smile and go away*

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if u used wax even ione time u want to remove it u want to wash your draeds often 1-3 times a week

but if u got mold u got to take extra steps

steps to fix this

1. soak in a mix 1/3 cup baking soda 1 gallon water add teatree rosemary pepermint essential ouils
  2. rinse well
  3. mix 3/4 white vinager 1/4 water 30-50 drops lavender essential oil
  4. pour on and leave on 24 hours
  5. sit in the sun to dry
  6. repeat but if the smells gone only soak the vinager 3 minutes and use only a small amount in alot of water if its still there use the same mix
  7. then every 3-4 days wash your hair! sun dry
  8. never \tie it up or wear a hat til completely dry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

Oh my, dove? You were better off just using cold water. Dove is meant to distribute moisture so that you don not have to put on a lot of moisturizer post shower. But I totally understand your situation, I think a baking soda wash will be great. Also I would recommend some Dr Bronners peppermint soap and put in some drops of tea tree oils.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form