Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My 1 Month update-Feedback or any words of encouragment please =)

Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
This is my 1 month update. i backcombed 1 month ago.My dreads are gettin denser but a couple have actually split and locked up seperately. the roots are ok i guess, i want to get them more locked, any advice will be taken graciously =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSe9FpJvI64
updated by @blonde-dready: 02/14/15 12:30:57PM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
pick a sectionand throw a bead on it and see how much lockage you'll actually get outa that one bead..
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Brother your hair is very similar in texture to mine. Mine is much longer but its a bit fine and wavy like yours.I think you are too attached to the "fatty Concept".I love fattys too but we don;t all have that kind of hair.Except for DEW who has the fattiest head in the forum (maybe)They are gonna probably split into smaller ones. Many of my fat ones did but I did retain a few here and there.You have been so patient thus far. Its lookin really good. Keep on going and try to forget about it for a while while it does its thingYou can try beads too like dew says. I dont really like them though but i dont have any really good reason. Just personal preference.Salt water rinses are great and SE's baking soda rinse.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
BTWSMILE brotherYou look like someone stole your mangoes. Life's beautiful!
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
haha thx man =D i had gotten really stoned the night before so i was really out of it. haha i love mangoes!! Didjeridurian said:
BTW
SMILE brother
You look like someone stole your mangoes. Life's beautiful!
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
you can do it man, they are looking awesome! You definitely have made lots of progress, I remember your other pic, and those dreads are definitely coming along
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
LOL fattest head- owwwch ;Dhhahaha haha i'll just asssume that wasnt meant to be a downer hahahhaNams Didjeridurian said:
Brother your hair is very similar in texture to mine. Mine is much longer but its a bit fine and wavy like yours.
I think you are too attached to the "fatty Concept".
I love fattys too but we don;t all have that kind of hair.
Except for DEW who has the fattiest head in the forum (maybe)
They are gonna probably split into smaller ones. Many of my fat ones did but I did retain a few here and there.
You have been so patient thus far. Its lookin really good. Keep on going and try to forget about it for a while while it does its thing
You can try beads too like dew says. I dont really like them though but i dont have any really good reason. Just personal preference.
Salt water rinses are great and SE's baking soda rinse.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Cmon Dew you know I love the fattieslol I didn't even think about the fat head implication...purely coincidental brotherlove those locks! Matted Dew said:
LOL fattest head- owwwch ;D
hhahaha haha i'll just asssume that wasnt meant to be a downer hahahha
Nams

Didjeridurian said:
Brother your hair is very similar in texture to mine. Mine is much longer but its a bit fine and wavy like yours.
I think you are too attached to the "fatty Concept".
I love fattys too but we don;t all have that kind of hair.
Except for DEW who has the fattiest head in the forum (maybe)
They are gonna probably split into smaller ones. Many of my fat ones did but I did retain a few here and there.
You have been so patient thus far. Its lookin really good. Keep on going and try to forget about it for a while while it does its thing
You can try beads too like dew says. I dont really like them though but i dont have any really good reason. Just personal preference.
Salt water rinses are great and SE's baking soda rinse.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
haha, you remind me of someone I know, cept the dreadier version (w/e that means exactly)but yeah man, the roots will be among the last things you'll notice getting tighter for the most part,its going good though, looks like your thicker ones are coming along pretty fast,and further down the road it's highly likely your split hair could reform easily by not pulling those sections apart
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
sometimes even if u make them into dreads urself with back combing and what not it seems like the more stubborn one will grow apart naturally. i mean i would just let it go cuz alot of times u try to dread it together and it will still just grow into two seperate dreads. maybe your hair had like one of those natural swirls there who knows but no matter what time is ur friend. htey will dread in no time and soon ull see that alot of the fly aways will grow into other dreads and some dreads will grow together and some will grow apart. just remember thats the beauty of them. good luck on your journey man. if all else fails wear a tam or hat for awhile thats help knot em up for u 2
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form