Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How do I reverse my blunted dreads?

Alex Greijn
@alex-greijn
13 years ago
8 posts

I blunted the tips of my dreads yesterday and I hate it.hate hate hate. Unfortunately I dreaded my whole head before I checked it out. :[ I'm so disappointed, and I'm hoping there's someway I can undo this. I want my pointed dreads back.

updated by @alex-greijn: 01/13/15 09:08:40PM
Alex Greijn
@alex-greijn
13 years ago
8 posts

The first two images are what they use to look like. I didn't like the super frizz i had in the back which is why I blunted them. But they're just way too neat now and i don't like it.

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Ummm, it should be easy to brush out the tips.
Alex Greijn
@alex-greijn
13 years ago
8 posts

I didn't even think of that! I thought I was a lost cause, I feel so stupid. I just tried it on a couple and it worked great. Thank you so much!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why did u do that they looked so good b4

they looked silly blunted

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alex Greijn
@alex-greijn
13 years ago
8 posts

They did look pretty ridiculous blunted. I was hoping that was going to make them look a little neater. You can't tell too much from the first two images, but the back of my head was SUPER frizzy and looked much longer in the back, with a bunch of wispy hairs. It was looking like a dread mullet (Which is getting really popular in Europe by the way, and it's... strange, to say the least).

What I should have done was just dealt with the loose bits of hair, not blunted them.

Well now I know, haha.

They're looking better now!

Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts
You are just too cute the photos are a riot! It looks much better nowOh yeah the dread mullet trend!But who am I to judge i do not even brush my hair! ;)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form