Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Helloooo From NY, Im Amanda!

Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
im amanda im 21 from New YorkMy dreadlocks and me have the same birthdayJune 23rd , my babies are 3 months oldI am engagedand have a Son who will be 1 this weekend! (oct 3rd)im glad i got an invite to this site on myspace, ive already got alot of good information and met some really down to earth people.iam now an Ex-Wax user thanks to this site! lol
updated by @crazy-amanda: 01/13/15 08:27:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yay good to have ya here and ..this site may have helped save your relationship too cuddling next to stiff sticky dreads and wax covered pillows can be annoying (other members experiences)we are glad your herein fact..move in and stay awhile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
well i never used wax like Johnny or anyother company tells u to u coudlent even see the wax on my finger just enoguh so i could feel a little bit... n ive only done that maby 5 times at most. so i never experianced the sticky pillow thing and im thankfull for that cuz my pillow is one of my prized possessionss!! loli plan on staying for a while lol this is like my Myspace or facebook..but with way less drama and ALOT more usefull information
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
welcome! And congrats for kickin the wax habit!
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Welcome and happy birfday to your bebe!
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
Ty Every one =)
Dislike 0

Tags