Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

As Requested, Here I Am

ShadowsLight
@shadowslight
15 years ago
4 posts
Hey everyone,SoaringEagle asked me to share this. Taken from a message sent a few hours earlier..."I did honestly 'start' my dreads using a kit, but quickly fell of the wagon with the b.s. maintenance stuff (like, within days...). I was always looking at wild yogi guys halfway across the world, thinking, 'You KNOW these guys aren't sitting around palm rolling with wax, and they've got beautiful dreads.' So mind have just been doing their thing for a while now. I just keep them clean."I was feeling weird, though, because all these dread sites make you feel like lumpy, crooked, uneven, NATURAL dreads are poorly managed. So thanks for reaffirming what I knew to be true."Thanks, SE, for inviting me!
updated by @shadowslight: 01/13/15 08:27:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
group hugs!!!love ya alreadyi totaly love every lump in my locks they all just add character and make em interestingevery dread should be like an organic sculpture a work of art created by nature to be beautifully unique

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Here Here!and welcome to the site! :o) soaringeagle said:
group hugs!!!
love ya already
i totaly love every lump in my locks they all just add character and make em interesting
every dread should be like an organic sculpture a work of art created by nature to be beautifully unique
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Welcome welcome! I just got here too..but I have yet to "start" my dreads..Thanks to this place though, I can already see that my dread journey will be much less stressful and not "mainstream influenced":)Nice to meet ya!
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
welcome!! lumps are love!!! and we love them here! it's a niice to escape from the bs of the rest of the worl who doesn't like lumps
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadlocks lumps

every bit of every dreads got its own lil lumps twists flat spots it all just makes each dread like no other Kellye said:
welcome!! lumps are love!!! and we love them here! it's a niice to escape from the bs of the rest of the worl who doesn't like lumps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form