Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Whats good ALL..

E)
@e
15 years ago
2 posts
Hows everyone?..im new here and im lookin' for any opinions on if i should get my shit dreaded.. comments please?
updated by @e: 01/13/15 08:27:25PM
E)
@e
15 years ago
2 posts
I got pictures of myself in the attachments btw!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i saw and ..well if u feel u wanna dread then dread.. but concider everything, they are permenant, some ppl will treat u differently, a feww worse many better,,and they can be more then a hairstyle but a lifestyle.. are you ready for a lifestyle change? if so dreading will certainly send u along the way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crazy Amanda
@crazy-amanda
15 years ago
26 posts
hey im amanda ive had my dread for 3 months now.. i decided i wanted dreads a few day b4 my 21st birthday and i can tell u that if your going to do it get ready for the crap ppl r gonna say... ive relaized over the short 3 months that people eaither love them or hate them. it is not a hair style u can take out n re do the next day. its more of alifestyle.. if u get them steer clear or wax and velcro. lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
velcro and...salonsdont even think about getting dreads done professionaly

--
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
of course you should dread. otherwise how will you know what it looks or feels like. you can always get rid of them if you dont like them but i doubt that.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
if thats your current hairid recommend waitng a bit till you get alot more length of hairbuteither waysLOCK DAT SHIT UP~! hahahahhaha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
actualy with his hair type it will dread very easy from anyy length 1/8 inch is plenty

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
All you really have to lose is time and patience with others.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form