Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Mississippi Hippie-Dreadie Mama-New Member!

Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts

HI!

Kay, I'm a SAHM of two buds, Rai-3, and Matt-6.. I'm 21... I make handmade things of all sorts to sell on Etsy.. I love nature, art, etc.

I've had ONE dread for 8 months.. backcombed, waxed, the whole 9 backwards yards.. anyway, it looks horrid.

The REST.. started out with rubber bands, twist and rip, and palm rolling.. as of last night.. NO MORE rubber bands! *My scalp thanks me*. My dreads are now comfy.. settled in where they want to be.

Covered in beads of all types and colors and sizes.. and oh, my perty feathers.. :)

Anything you want to know, just ask.

Peace K!

updated by @mary-white: 01/13/15 09:04:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whats a sahm

and you want a free shop here?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
haha.. a Stay At Home Mama ... I would love one! But I don't have a whole lot made for just dreads.. I made some beads, but I am afraid no one will like them... :(

soaring eagle said:

whats a sahm

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

shops arent all dread stuff we got 1 selling fossilized shark teeth another dreamcatchers (whenever ui get back ahold of my best freind her phone died weeks ago havent heard from her and getting worried)

the shops are for anything u wanna sell
Mary White said:

haha.. a Stay At Home Mama ... I would love one! But I don't have a whole lot made for just dreads.. I made some beads, but I am afraid no one will like them... :(

soaring eagle said:

whats a sahm

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
Okay, then, yeah.. I'd like one.. how do I do that?

soaring eagle said:

shops arent all dread stuff we got 1 selling fossilized shark teeth another dreamcatchers (whenever ui get back ahold of my best freind her phone died weeks ago havent heard from her and getting worried)

the shops are for anything u wanna sell
Mary White said:

soaring eagle said:

whats a sahm

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form