Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Reintroduction

Matthew Poyser
@matthew-poyser
13 years ago
6 posts
Hey guys. So Im not really new to this site. Ive posted a couple times back when I tried dreads in January. I had a set that I finger teased and t and r'ed a bit. But eventually I didnt like the way they looked and I combed them out. Now Ive let my hair grow out longer and started again last week. But this time Ive switched to all natural dreading, letting nature take its course. And it honestly feels really good. I have a feeling my hair will look better and im not worried about whether my dreads are all perfect or what not. I did have some questions. I wash my hair with BS and ACV every 2-3 days. In between those days I wash with a salt water solution. Is that okay to do in between? Or should I not wet my hair at all in between? I also wanted to know if pulling my hair back with a headband or bandanna is bad. Im afraid if i do that it will slow down the dreads. And my hair is pretty straight with a tiny wave in it. Does anyone have examples of what my hair might look like when its all done? Any ways im gonna try to take one of my facebook pictures and put it on here for a before picture.
updated by @matthew-poyser: 01/13/15 09:02:53PM
Matthew Poyser
@matthew-poyser
13 years ago
6 posts
I also see alot of people with straight hair have twist and ripped at least a little. Do I need to do that? Will it speed things up any?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the salt shouldnt stay in it should be rinsed out so use it 2 hurs b4 u do the bs or just add to tye bs

headbands can slow prigress especialy if tight pulling them on can smooth the hair almost like combing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
do u need to no will it..it might it might not..try being patient u mybe surprised how fast it dreads

Matthew Poyser said:
I also see alot of people with straight hair have twist and ripped at least a little. Do I need to do that? Will it speed things up any?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form