Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A thank you, and more questions :)

Gene Hart
@gene-hart
13 years ago
10 posts

I have my dreads finally! it took over 2 days to completely dread em all and they look great, thank you to everyone on this website, i am so glad i didnt go down the route of knotty boy products or something, its so good to know they are completely natural.

now for more questions :)

my dreads are about 5 inches long now, most of them are sticking up so i wear a headband over them when i go outwhich makes themfall backwards... but its also encouraging them to go down backwards normally(and i dont want backwards). As they grow, will they be able to fall forwards too (after time)? sorry i havnt explained very well, tell me if you want me to elaborate..

also I still have elastic bands at the tips of the dreads, im scared that if i remove them my dreads will unravel, should i keep them in or? Cos i dont want to 'nub' the ends either i want the tips to be spiky/fine (well just not dreaded).. kinda like this dudes:

thank you againfor any help

updated by @gene-hart: 01/13/15 09:02:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

take the bands out dont bother with the headband after a wash or 2 they will lay down ..how did yu dread em backcomb i bet? tnr woudnt have stuck up looking goofy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form