Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts

Hi all new to site and new to dreads.

I understand it a jurny that takes time im hopeing to learne a bit of patients through this prosesand maybe spelling skillsas well, i back combed 5 dreads 4weeks ago using some locking pepper and residue free soap, they seem to be lossening in places but as i have red this happens. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway hello and hope to speake to you all soon (next time i will use a dictionary)

updated by @gareth-wilson: 01/13/15 09:02:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wash out that nasty lock peppa and throw it away use twist and rip instead of backcomb

never use anything from dreadheadhq in dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts
Hi SE i dident get anything from dreadheadhq i got it from do yer nut dread salon but i will take your advice but could you explane to me the twist and rip thing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

same stuff

twist a section

split into 2 parts unequaly (random splitess) pull apart put together pull apaert (diferent split) every pull split in a new spot

retwist every 10 or so pulls

theres vids if you scroll down tio the lnks on the left you willsee twist n rip guide page link

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/twist-and-rip-method-dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm relatively new to dreads myself. I had a twist and rip set for two months before they came undone and now I'm doing the "neglect" method. :)
Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts

Thank you i will give this a go and see what happens i will keep you updated'

Thanks again

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form