Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sleeping with dreads.... What's best?

Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Seven I sleep should I tie my hair back or let it sleep where it wants to?The dreads in the back are the loosest of all of them and I'm wonder if that's because I normally tie my hair back when I sleep....Or if it has anything to do with the wool hat I put on the headrest of my truck when I was cleaning it out...
updated by @shane-sullivan: 02/14/15 05:26:47AM
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Well if that's true then there goes another lie from the all knowing KnottyBoy.... LolMy tam is a little small... Is it ok to shove my dreads in it or will that cause them to break all up also?
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
knotty boy says to pull your hair back when you sleep? maybe it is to keep all the wax off your face during the night. Actually a lot of knotting happens as your hair moves around in your sleep. Also a tam with a little bit of moving room is better. Movement helps knots form. Compressing them in a tight tam or pulling them back tends to keep them from knotting.
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Awesome so a loose tam or let them roam around my pillow to knot up....Thank you both....
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
What is a good website or store that sells cool looking tams? I would make my own like i've read on here somewhere but I have no skips with things like that.... :/
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
I bought a hand spun wool tam last year for less than $30 including the shipping off of ETSY last year, i love it!!!!!!! etsy.com check it out
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
I looked at some but I had to come to work... Are there an darker colored ones for dudes? Lol

taye said:
I bought a hand spun wool tam last year for less than $30 including the shipping off of ETSY last year, i love it!!!!!!! etsy.com check it out
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
mine is forest green and brown. I am sure you can find one there. but if not there is also shops right here where members sell tams.
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Awesome... I want one with a bill and could possibly be like black and grey.. Where are the links to ithe shops ... I'm on my phone and it's all small and condensed...

taye said:
mine is forest green and brown. I am sure you can find one there. but if not there is also shops right here where members sell tams.
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Awesome... I want one with a bill and could possibly be like black and grey.. Where are the links to ithe shops ... I'm on my phone and it's all small and condensed...

taye said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form