Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sleeping with dreads.... What's best?

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Mine in the back are the ones that are actually locking more. All my side ones are coming unraveled. I'm gonna take a day after school to tnr then. I had some loose hair in the back on the bottom inbetween two of my dreads, and I tnr'd them in class. It took all but a minute or two. I don't know why the ones on my sides aren't locking like the ones in the back. They're more underneath. most of the ones on top are all loose.
updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 07/11/15 05:38:35AM
Ceejae
@ceejae
13 years ago
1 posts
Buy a du-rag or stocking cap keep your dreads up in one during sleep.
Dolly
@dolly
13 years ago
49 posts
Hey, Shane!! I'm at 8 months now ... been an amazing journey so far!! I got a thick wool sweater at a second hand store and slipped it over my pillow like a pillowcase. So, instead of sleeping with my dreads in a tam, I sleep with them loose and unbound on the wool "pillowcase". It seems that it's made a nice difference in them tightening up!!! I love the feeling of them being free at night and as strange as it may sound, I have some really crazy beautiful dreams of me with super long dreads when I sleep this way!!! Best to you! :D
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
Yeah I've been meaning to go get one and try that out..... It just keeps slipping my mind when I have a chance to go get one.....Thank you everyone for the help!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form