Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what happens next??

Gene Hart
@gene-hart
13 years ago
10 posts
ok so today was the big day. ive dreaded my over 4 inch hair - backcombing method. after i dreaded, i put a band at the bottom and top of each dread... this is where i'm up to, i dont really know what to do next.

i have asian hair so my hair is terrible for dreading naturrally so shall i spray sea salt water on it? when shall i remove the bands? or shall i put some aloe vera gel on it?

at the minute i just look like a crazy spiky haired man :) haha, i just want some idea of what happens next, thank you in advance.. x
updated by @gene-hart: 01/13/15 09:02:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

asain hair dreads great naturally dont believe that lie the fastest dreading i ever saw was asian hair

take the bands out

backcomb looks goofy u shoulda done tnr

no aloe ..just sea salt

no bands..take them out ..tomoro at the very latest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gene Hart
@gene-hart
13 years ago
10 posts

LOL well thanks, ive alreayd dreaded them now! how come you think they look goofy?

and yeah just sea salt ok

soaring eagle said:

asain hair dreads great naturally dont believe that lie the fastest dreading i ever saw was asian hair

take the bands out

backcomb looks goofy u shoulda done tnr

no aloe ..just sea salt

no bands..take them out ..tomoro at the very latest

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

backcomvb always looks goofy like sideshow bob sticking up all over its just not the bst method at all..not the worse but not the best

my sis's ex (even tho hes an asshole) is japanese and literaly would dread over night..every night if he didnt braid his

asain hair is not hard to dread ..at all..but they will tell u that to rip u off get u to buty into perms wax kits salons..etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form