Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

what type of bug is this????????????

L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
13 years ago
25 posts

I'm hoping this isn't lice, they really look liek termite. i'm finding some crawling on my wall in my bathroom in the shower and one went in a crack at the ceiling. and i found some on the floor and one on my slipper.

heres a link to some termites they look just like em: http://animals.howstuffworks.com/insects/termite2.htm

updated by @l-ray-sepulvado: 01/13/15 09:01:50PM
L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
13 years ago
25 posts
keep seeing them on the ceiling above the shower
L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
13 years ago
25 posts
i'v found 7 bugs and put them in my zip lock.. wouldnt i feel them crawling on my scalp? one got on my hand trying to get it in the bag and i felt that pretty good lol my head really hasn't been itching, really suprised if it is lice. I'll get an itch every once in a while but it's not horrible, just been a coulple of days since i'v washed em
♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts
lice are usually kinda see-through and smaller doesn't look like lice to me, the pics u posted do look a lot like the pic of termites you posted but couldn't say for sure never seen a termite.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

relax mate def not lice

but a termite prob could be costly so take the bugs down the local pest control and get an positive i.d

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
really looks like a termite especially if you are seeing them in the bathroom they like humidity. I used to work in pest control but we do not have many termites here in Quebec, too cold so I can not definitely confirm that it is a termite so try to get an expert to identify it.Sorry mate but it would have been better for you if it where lice..termites are hard to get rid of...
L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
13 years ago
25 posts
thank you everyone, i had no idea what type of bugs they were. my sister and her kids moved in with us and thought they brought some lice home from school with em lol we checked with our termite company and they said it wasn't termite, they said alot of people been complaining about these
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Glad to hear it's not termites.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form