Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is a different "when do I wash my hair" question.

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

So, I washed last night and they looked nice and neat when they were free flowin. When I woke up they were just a mess. I've been pulling them back intoa tiny pony (mine aren't very long, my hair needs to hurry and grow! XD ). Sooooo, the question is, should I wash them at night still or start doing them in the mornings?

I also never leave the pony in when I sleep. Only throughout the day at school so they're not a disaster.

updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 02/14/15 08:49:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 wash in morn so they can dry

2 dont put in a pony at school leave em hang free

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I let my hair dry. I never go to sleep RIGHT AFTER I take a shower. I'm always up late. They were pretty dry when I went to bed. Not too sure about the insides of them, but since they're babies, I'm sure if the outside and roots were dry, so was the inside. I've only had it in a pony today and yesterday out of the four days. This morning I lightly sprayed them to maintain them a little from the bedhead. Also, I just have those black rubber bandsand I'm using one of the larger ones as a hairtie. I'm not wrapping it around like you would a normal one, but is there something better I can use when I what to put them up?I can also make things if that works, too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cut the sleeves off a t shirt use that

--
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Will do(:
Mao
@mao
13 years ago
49 posts
I'm just thinking of this too..nice, cheap alternative! thanks SE :-)

soaringeagle said:

cut the sleeves off a t shirt use that

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Also, not really pertaining to this exact question, but I have one baby where the root is about and inch and a half or more with one part looped out and one part not from where I've had it in the pony. Should I leave it and let it do it's own thing?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well the answers most likely yes but not sure what you mean by "and one part not from where I've had it in the pony"

the other parts yes leave alone but either explain this better or post a pic

--
Mao
@mao
13 years ago
49 posts

I think she's referring to where the pony sits on dreads when she put it on thus it makes 'spaces' on it..leave it alone...don't use too tight hair bands again.

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
Oh darn. That "not" shouldn't be in there. It's laying upwards in the pony, so the roots have been bent in order to go in the pony I guess you would say...? But yeah.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form