Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First day back at school with new dreads.

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
The looks I got. It made me so mad. Even my "friends" we staring even though I told them damn well what I was going to do to my hair. I'm sick of everyone at school ALWAYS looking at me so strangely. Three more weeks of this shit from people. Then just one year left after that. Ugh!!!!
updated by @jessica-ann-hughes: 01/13/15 09:01:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stare back

better yet..stare at theyre ass or nose or somethig they are self consouse about

point and giggle

or walk up to em say oh hi i almost didnt recognise you did you gain weight or something?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
I'm not that mean of a person to say something like that, but staring back I can do.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
just get used to it, even when you're done with school you will get looks from people if you have dreads, it doesn't even register with me any more.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha when yoiur dreads get longer you wont just get looks but shouts from across the street and blocks away and from passing cares too

all positive usualy..but ya wuill not just blend in you will draw attention

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

@NaturalWomyn: I went to the movies yesterday and more caucasion people were looking at me. My own race. What's up with that? While the african americans just didn't care. I'm sure a few were like "wtf is she doing?" but yeah. I knew I would get weird looks.

@SE: I don't blend in anyways. I've always been the one to do weird and strange things. Like for instance, dye my hair blue when everyone else was going red and burgundy. Oh well. I'm use to people staring at me.

I'm glad I have peoples support on here(:

Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts
OHmygoodness! Now that is something I would do. If I was ever out and about with friends, we would for sure do that. haha!!! My babies are short and weird like, so more attention is being drawn in, and I HATE attention. haha!
Jessica Ann Hughes
@jessica-ann-hughes
13 years ago
85 posts

That's completely true. Everyone is going to die, so what's the point of point things out about people? Yeah, they're different, but they have enough balls to be that way.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form