Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

200th member reward?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we played with the idea of giving the 100th member a reward for joining, but we passed 100 too fast to make it happen.we are now at 175 so we may have a couple days to plan..does anyone want to donate a lil something as a reward to a new member of our lil family for being the 200th to join? (after this we probably wont do it again till 500 or 1000)it doesnt hafta be anything too good like a tam or anything.. a dread bead or something would be fine(or if anyone can do screenprinting or anything maybe a t shirt with our dready lion & dreadlockssite.com 200th member or somethingi dunno just brainstorming... and we dont gotta do it unless you all feel we should..just thought it would be a nice welcome for whoever gets to be our 200th to join

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Well... I think it's a wonderful idea! I could send out a bead or 2!! Sage smudge stick? I make tham from our herb garden in the back yard!! Maybe some healing or relaxing tea blends?!! All organically grown right in our own backyard, and I mix the herbs myself with much Love!!That's what I've got to offer up!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we passed 200 b4 we got a responce the sites growing so fast..if i remember right remix was 200? ill check sorry remiss yea remiss was 200

--
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
That was pretty quick!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we'll fly by 300 soon maybe we should think about tryin this for 500

--
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I'll definitely throw in a tam, I've got a bunch of em, and no one's interested in trading, and I dont know what to do with em LoL
Ketra King
@ketra-king
15 years ago
1 posts
I love tams! What are you interested in trading for? Jo McClelland said:
I'll definitely throw in a tam, I've got a bunch of em, and no one's interested in trading, and I dont know what to do with em LoL
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form