Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hair sampling drug test.

Ras J
@ras-j
13 years ago
17 posts

ok all.. my issue has to deal with drug testing and having to deal with the state of california.. its been about a month since i have done illegal drugs.. namely mairjuana.. i have been an occasional smoker for quit sometime now.. im wondering if they take a hair sample.. how long can i sustain from the last time i smoked for it to come up positive in a hair sample to test dirty? this is for a state joh in a mental hospital remind you... although i am a barber i believe they will test me for illegal drugs accoring to the state.. i would like to know any remedies to alleviate my hair samples of being tested dirty and would very like so much as to not resort in cutting my hair to pass..

people have told me theres no way past but to cut my hair short...

to also do a lot of running to clear out the contamination

also wash it with a certain detoxing shampoo..

if there is anyone with valuable information on my specific situation i would like to know.. or any valuable infotmatoin ii would be greatly apprectiated..

Ras J

updated by @ras-j: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
From what I understand about hair folical testing is that they can tell what you've been doing for a few yrs! I know with a spinal tap (which they will never do because of the risks) they can tell what you've been doing for 7yrs! Everyone knows how to pass a urine test! LOL! I have heard of a shampoo that helps out with hair folical testing but it's been awhile since I heard anything about it but I forget the name of it and I'm not sure if it actually worked!
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
it stays in for 7 years, most jobs don't go back farther than 3 months, at least my last hair sampling job was that way! Good luck!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hair tests can test for years however i doubt they can hold that against you if u smoked years ago

most dont do hair tests for that reason they are only concerned with what you do now that affects your working now

what you did 5 years ago doesnt affect your working so cant affect your job

if they do a hair tret which ive never heard of a job doing then explain u smoked years ago and would like a liss test to prove your not using

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
A dreadhead that is a barber lol =P
Ras J
@ras-j
13 years ago
17 posts
thanks for the info.. ill have to do some research about this shampoo... im just kinda stressing about a little to much i think..
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
from what i understand the hair follicle test can detect between 30-90 days of your last use, it's accuracy is debatable when testing for cannabis though. It's not years because they are actually testing the follicle not the dead hair, and hair grows at a rate of about .5" per month. Good Luck!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form