Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda wash problems

Colin Johnson
@colin-johnson
13 years ago
12 posts

ok so i made the baking soda wash according to how SE said but i just didnt put any essential oils in being as i dont have the money to buy them. anyway, i poured it over my head let it sit for about 5 to 7 minutes. then rinsed it out. after i got out and started to dry them i was feeling them and there is this gooish type stuff from the base to about an inch out. only in some dreads. i could literally squeeze it and whitish stuff would ooz out. it smelled kind of like the oil my scalp produces. it caused them to dry slower.

i dont know if this makes any difference, but, i wash once a week and wasnt able to, so it had been two weeks before this wash since the last time i washed.

anyone know what it was?

updated by @colin-johnson: 01/13/15 08:58:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

baking soda exfoliates turning the dead skin into a white paste like gunk you just gotta rinse better longer or prefereably with alot more pressurew

\did u do the acv rinse after too?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Colin Johnson
@colin-johnson
13 years ago
12 posts

i sure didnt.

would it help?

and what do you mean by pressure? like water pressure?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yes..and yess

i use a shower massage head handheld from inches away it blasts away at it instead of a light trickle

and yea u wanna always do the acx v even if u do it very weak and rinse right away

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
maxe u keep insisting its baking soda when it was proven to be dry skin also baking soda indeed does dissolve completely an iny temp water proof scrape some off onto a mirror and pour on acv if it doesnt foam up its not baking soda

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it wwaqs tasted by someone and it tasted like skin not baking sioda and i told u the solution ..high pressure rinse

a light trickle wont remove a paste u need a high pressure hand held massage shower head helpd close to the scalp to blast it away

it is indeed skin and the resason theres so much is your not removing it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form