Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sand in dreads Help me!!!

Nick Colasurdo
@nick-colasurdo
13 years ago
6 posts
Okay so im in hawaii and I got sand in my dreads! It worked its way into my dreads and idontknow how to get it out!! Any help would be greatly appreciated:) thankyou
updated by @nick-colasurdo: 01/13/15 08:57:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
let it dry shake it out once its dry anything that went in shoukld shake right oit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
My friend used to live in Flordia and he always found that when he would do a deep clean soak for his dreads there would always be sand coming out that was stuck. :P Hope this helps.
Nick Colasurdo
@nick-colasurdo
13 years ago
6 posts
Thanks guys! SE I tried that and some comes out but theres alot thats just really stuck in there:/
Nick Colasurdo
@nick-colasurdo
13 years ago
6 posts
hey dreaded delusion do you have any idea what kind of soak he did? Just tryin to get some kind of idea, thanks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
the baking soda deep cklean soak

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
what SE said. ^^ it's from the older site: http://dreadlocktruth.com/dtforum/topic?f=4&t=196?p=33304&hilit=deep+clean+recipe#p33304 The one on this site takes out the lemon juice, I can't remember why. SE can tell ya. But, my friend has always used the recipe this way and it has always worked for him. Me as well except for the last time, and that was because I didn't squeeze my locks enough when I was rinsing so make sure you squeeze all that baking soda out cos if not your hair will feel sticky.. It should feel super clean and even tighter when you're done so if for any reason it does feel sticky, rinse again!! lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form