Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

all admins plz read

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ive changed some responcibilities for yano longer do ya have total responcibility for all site contenti split it up like thisfor groups forums and memberspuppyozzydreadaidenfor pictures videos events and blogschevelle trantdirty momma funkkathedit J.D. is now an admin and added to this groupif your not happy with that let me knowi can redefine your roles any way that will make you happyi just dont want too many people able to change the overall look and top level admin just in case of accidental changes.also, any active members who also wish to be admins let me know, i dont think we will need more but 1 more in each catagory who are willing to be fairly active cant hurtany admins who havent already done so, add me as a friend just so sending private messages will be easieredit to add:if ya want i can also assign admin rights to just certain sections of the forums even to individual discussionsso if any section or discussion ever needs special attention we can specify an admin just for that purpose

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:27:03AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
That works.
Extended Happiness
@extended-happiness
15 years ago
13 posts
thanks SE, happy with that
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
Okkie Dokkie!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha i just realized something totaly unintebntionaly i split em by gender..i think we should change that or add 1 more of the opposite to each typeunless 2 of yas feel like switching roles..or i guess it really dont matter muchup to ui kinda split em by who wouldf have more/less time and which sections would need more attention

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
lol, I didn't even notice. But it's logical, women are typically better at those things.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well part of my thinking when assigning the womemn the pictures and vids was they'd be better judges of whats appropriatea guy might just comment oh thats sexy while a woman might think hmm thats kinda crossing the line.theres a difference between images that show a lil skin that are artistic and tasteful ..or are strictly a matter of comfort..and those that are sexual, where body parts are the central theme.. and women would be less distracted by a nipple and can focus more on wether its tasteful or notand possibly the guys can take lil more critisism when it comes to having to make a decision to close or move threads ban members or whatever and possibly face some aggressive arguing.this maybe somewhat of the subconceise thoughts behind it although it was unintended, and i do think both type admins could benifit from some ballance , yin and yang so the male/female can temper eachother

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
lonnie and sam are now top level admins as wellthis was done because there is reason to believe that certain people banned from other sites are planning troll attackscongradulate sam and lonnie for raking a more active part in keeping this site friendly and comfy for allwe have not really needed admins so farbut as part of keeping the community safe and happy is being ready if we do have issues.note to all who are not adminsin a way you are, the site is set up to be mostly managed communaly.. if you wish to be an admin that can be concidered.my only concern with too many admins is that it would be too easy to accidentaly change or delete something unintended.however, any members who would like to admin a particular part of the forums (forum blog pics, vids whatever) wed be happy for you to watch over that particular part of the site.'in the case of anything needing deletion or anyone needing banning, please go ahead and do it but then post it in this section so it can be discussed openly .. this way the community as a whole has a say in whats fair and isnt fair.note on that however, the community will have a say in things, but there may be cases where the admins feel actions are needed to protect the site and community that may not be the most popular action.its perfectly ok to disagree, you wont be banned for not agreeing with ban polocy, however..acting childish in reaction can lead to you being warned.. and possibly banned if absolutely nesdacarywe dont want to have to ban anyone except spammers and trollsyou should not fear banning.and any bans that are needed for fighting or other issues except spam/trolling will be tempiorary unless its a repeatted problem.(sorry that was long just covering everything thouroughly so theres no questions later)from day 1 i strived to include all members in every decision when possible. this is not "my site" it is "our site"i want you all to feel like your very much a part of making this site great

--
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I can help if you need me. I am always on administrating my own sites anyway. If not no biggie just thought Id offer
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thought i already asked ya if u wanted to be..in fact i thought ya wereok..especialy since your a supporter as well i'll make ya a top level admin too Didjeridurian said:
I can help if you need me. I am always on administrating my own sites anyway. If not no biggie just thought Id offer

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form