Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Two months !

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Just reached two months yesterday , they're looking great, usebackcombing to jump start the process and now just clean and leave them alone I'll post pics after school, tell me wat you all think
updated by @sam-thomson: 02/14/15 09:42:10AM
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Oh and I've been doing a update on youtube , username nattynosmoht checkout my videos and lemme hear wat youuuuu gotta say ..... Pics coming soon
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wheres the pictures u fan also embed vids here

so lets see em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
I watched your 2 and 4 week vids... Did you want REALLY big dreads? And I read you stopped using the wax...thats GOOD!!
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Ya the girl who didthem for me said she wished hers were bigger so I said hey make mine however big u wanna lol ill put a 2 month vid uponce I get home ,:)
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
just took this vid lemme know watcha think 22 or 24 dreads cant remember lol oh tell me if u have ne suggestions
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
I tried to watch it, but it just takes me to a blank page..sorry
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Is any one else having thisproblem ?
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
try that out for the vid :)
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
I watched, I have no sound card ...so I couldnt hear you LOL! They look good on you though. They are going to be BIG and thick with they tighten up!! I don't palm roll because I noticed it just makes everything loose. Your at 2 months now...I'm at 3 (started off with backcombing) and now I have loops everywhere. I love them...its so cool to watch them change.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form