dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wrapping questions

Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts

Hey Everyone,

I need to ask about wrapping dreads...especially roots. Is this a good idea?? I'm 3 months in, started with backcombing... and all I do is separate after washing. The reason I ask is because its becoming more difficult to separate/section them now...and quite painful I might add!!

I dont have any beads nor can I afford any...yet...what I do have is hemp...would that do?

Thanks a bunch in advance!! Much love all!!

updated by @tori: 01/13/15 08:55:31PM
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
Yeah I was kinda thinking the same...I'm full of loops right now...so they are deff* alive and moving. I do admit though its a bitch keeping them sectioned. Mostly at the roots though...and ripping causes more loose hair and uggg just seems like a vicious circle. Plus everyone warns not to twist...which is what I did at first (till coming here) to keep the loose hairs were they belonged. Do you mind if I ask how you went about it?
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
Every 3-4 after I wash them
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
LOL well I suppose I ought to stop being lazy about it!! Shucks! ;-) Thanks a TON for answering my questions!! Its soooo appreciated!!
Tori
@tori
13 years ago
34 posts
I freaken hope so LOL!! Thanks again!! ;-)
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts
ya separate every day... i had this issue... i just said to heck with it, and none of them actually congo'd. but u have hair like 3 times as long as mine so :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form