Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

UNI LOCK (dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!)

tyler rakowski
@tyler-rakowski
13 years ago
19 posts
ok so i have a HUGE phobia of letting my hair dread up and it turning into a giant uni dread before i have the time to seperate, has anyone started their dreads out and had a uni lock, or does it always start out into smaller peices before it congos into the grossest giant uni lock, andkeep in mind i have short hair, am i just scaring myself or can this really happen?
updated by @tyler-rakowski: 01/13/15 08:55:25PM
Mage
@mage
13 years ago
1 posts
nah man, you shouldn't get a massive congo unless you just totally let it go like a homeless person or a rasta.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive seen a few unilocks and they were not gross just what they liked my 1st set i neverr seperated and got 2 horns and a beavertail

after a year or moere without seperating

and i was fine with that

my 1 jazz musician freind kept his hair in a pony tail till it all dresded into a pony dread

it looks really cool

but if u seperate em thewy wont join well u might have a couple join u miss here and there

i have not seperated in 3 years i have dozens that are 6 combined into 1

but still none over an inch

its not hard to prevent a unidread as long as u seperate often early on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
you're fine! it is possible but i am pretty sure with your paranoia you will be sure to do some seperateing and it will not happen, your hair will seperate into sections and dread that way for the most part (with some seperating from you about once a weekish).
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
it can happen. i had two unidreads for several months each! but i wasn't trying to seperate at all, just going for a big hair kinda thing..... don't worry about it happening if you are planning to seperate, although i did, and it's the reason i chose tnr......
tyler rakowski
@tyler-rakowski
13 years ago
19 posts
yah thanks guys, i really plan on congoing some big ones eventually but i just dont want to get a big single dreadlock
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form