dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a dab of super glue... WTF

so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts

Product description for dread beads from Painful Pleasures. com:

"Great for decorating that purty head of dreads. Everyone needs a couple beads to swing around and they are great for covering rubberbands on your tips while you are waiting for them to lock up! They come in Black, Brown, and Tan. They fit well on most medium size dreads. The inside diameter of the beads are 5/16" or about .9 of a centimeter. If you have any troubles with them staying on smaller dreads you can always use a dab of super glue."

-____-

anyone know where I can wooden dread beads for cheap? i'd prefer to not have to buy it from a company i don't support... dreadheadhq, knottyboy.... idk any company that makes people feel like they MUST spend money to have dreads lol.

updated by @so-wouldve-i: 01/13/15 08:55:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hahawow and some fools would acyualy glue beads to rubber bands to dreads

i hope u emailed them to tell them that was really dumb thing to put on theyre sire

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts

SE, I didn't, but I think I may shoot an e-mail asking why they think that is a good idea lollll.

Thanks, KS, I checked the JoAnn by my house over winter break and they didn't have any large hole wooden beads that I could find, but I will try Michaels this weekend, (:

so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts
and I know there's some really sick stuff of Etsy, I love it.. but my locks are still forming and I just want some really plain wooden ones to help separate towards the roots.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
junk yards have cars cars may have those beaded massage seaty covers take 1 apart ad u foy 10,000 beads free ofr very cheap

--
G_
@g
13 years ago
18 posts
haha fucking super glue are you serious? they will try to sell us anything. and there will always be dumbfucks who buy it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ive actualy heard of ppl using superglue instead of dread wax and really glueing theyre hairs together..oh..and salons that use it

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form