Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda and acv ratios please

justin ivers
@justin-ivers
13 years ago
16 posts
ive been gettin dandruff pretty bad here latley i see where people say you use acv and bakin soda but how much of rach do you use cause i work in fast food and it doesnt look very good having dandruff so please help me out
updated by @justin-ivers: 01/13/15 08:54:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 tablespoon per cup water

1st baking soda a couple drops teatree and rosemary and of u want pep;ermint esential oils

let soak 10 min

rinse well

next

same ratio vinager and water (or lil less fir new dreads)

pour on let soak 3 min (or a few seconds for new dreads)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
rev_fresh2death
@rev-fresh2death
13 years ago
7 posts
I was using some organic shampoo stuff for the last year or so. I came across this website and read all the good thing you guys had to say about baking soda ans gave it a try. I literally saw my hair being cleaned and it was great to see that stuff that was no longer on my hair. After I got out of the showery locks had a strange almost slimy feeling. Did I use too much baking soda or should I have rinsed longer?

Knottysleeves said:

Everyone's scalp is different so you may need to play around with the ratios until you find the amounts that work best for you.

Baking soda is strong stuff and you really don't need a lot of it for everyday washes. I use about 1 tablespoon per 3 cups of water.

Knotty Rod
@knotty-rod
13 years ago
12 posts
i use 1/3 baking soda,10 drops teatree,20drops rosemary to 1 gallon of water..after i rinse it thoroughly i dumpsea salt mixed in a gallon of water 1/4 cup sea salt...........knotty rod...hope this helps
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form