Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Why do you wear them

Dylan W
@dylan-w
13 years ago
7 posts
What up people. Just wondering what value you others put on your hair. I know why I grow lox.Just wondering what other people are thinking. Sooooooooooo if you would please lets figure this out thank you!!!!!!!!!!
updated by @dylan-w: 01/13/15 08:54:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they grow outta my head so i let them

wouldnt feel right without em

used to just tell ppl i was alergic to scissors

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jem Torres
@jem-torres
13 years ago
2 posts

There's more than one reason, but they suit me cuz it's natural art like snow flakes, rivers, tree branches and other things that looks cool. And i'm a person who likes nature and art.

Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
Always had the urge to grow them, but never really figured out how to get them to grow correctly. I was always rebackcombing and stuff...but coming here I've learned that I don't have to do anything!
Simon Serj Lévesque
@simon-serj-lvesque
13 years ago
5 posts
Pretty much the same. I used to spend time trying to shape them to my will, and I suddenly decided to let my hair grow exactly how they wanna be. Plus, I like to try the alternative way of everything, which is ironically in this case, the natural way of doing!
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I've fought most of my life trying to keep my hair from dreading, and after a lot of long life changes and wanting to be happier and healthier here I am...letting my hair do it's thing! I've always loved how they look so natural and gorgeous and now I get to be one of them :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form