Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq products how many end up in the trash?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

every day practicly i see dreadheadhq products purchased just to be tossed in the trash

the dreadheadhq dread kit especialy ends up in the trash or collecting dust in a closset unused remindeers of the mistakes made or narrowly avoided.

i see dreadheadhq products like dread wax lock peppa tossed away too

some do use the shampoo just to use it up and get rid of it never to reorder again.

but i'm really wondering if you bought dreadheadhq products before realizing how bad they werre:

were you able to get a refund?

did you keep the products to remind you never to trust them again?

did you throw them out?

try to resell them?

use them for another purpose? (wx as a candle?)

did you use them anyways?

what dreadheadhq products did you use

whar dreadheadhq products were thrown away

would you ever recomend dreadheadhq products to anyone?

now concider the massive markup (2 cents worth iof salt sold for 10 bucks) and the number of dreadheadhq products tossed in the trash

how much money do you think they earn annualy ...for nothing at all? dor feeding landfills?

in a world desperately needing a greener less wasteful mentality isnt it a shame that thousands of dollars are wasted just creatting more garbage?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:54:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
so..c'mon i really wanna know what did u do with all your dreadheadhq products when u realized they were a waste of money..and about how much money did u waste total?

--
tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts
my starter kit is currently sitting in its box somewhere in my room..lost 60 on that
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thought they were 70..but i wanna add up the total at the end of the month

think it will be interesting to see just how much moneys wasted and for crap thats never used

--
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts
I don't think dhhq products are that bad, I like there shampoo, conditioning sprays work pretty well. Throwing out such products just because you hate wax is wasteful and bad mojo for the environment
Gene Thompson
@gene-thompson
13 years ago
29 posts
I threw all of the products I ever purchased from them with the exception of the shampoo, ironically, I find its the only shampoo that works for me.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form