Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

taking longer then i thought...

cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
13 years ago
80 posts
so i got rid of my dreads in the summer but i thought i was going to get them right back, but it didnt happen. i starting putting them off cause i was excited to have hair again, well for the first like month or so and ever since ive been wanting them back in! im sick of my hair and i wanted to make sure i was 100% ready, and this round i actually know what im doing. but there is a problem. how to get them. i know going natural is the best way but i just dont have the patience for that. im debating on back combing or twist&rip. and i cant find anyone to do them. i have acouple in my hair i did myself but i want to make sure theyre seperated right and i cant do it by myself! and i defintly is not going to a "dread salon". does anyone know of any people in the illinois-chicago area who is experienced with them?
updated by @cassie-gabriel: 01/13/15 08:54:27PM
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
13 years ago
80 posts
whats the best way for sectioning? its an inch for each dread right? like inch length wise and intch width wise

Knottysleeves said:
You can do them! The most time-consuming part is sectioning, and yeah, it can be a bit tricky doing that on the back of your own head. If you can get a friend or relative to help section the back, it's a huge help. Once the sectioning is done, the backcombing or twist & rip is easy.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

on facebook look up my freinds shauna rea or rootsie im sure they can help u out

but u certainly can do em yourself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

random sizes is best u should let the hair section itself

but random sizes non over an inch anything smaller then that

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
o moved this definately didnt belong in multilingual supoport..lol

--
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
13 years ago
80 posts
well i had skinny dreads last time and i have a shitload of hair so i just want them a little thicker this time.
i want less dreads.
Knottysleeves said:
1" dreads will be a bit large (though maybe that's what you like, I don't know). I always use a finger width as a guide when sectioning for a more "average" size.
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
13 years ago
80 posts
and i couldnt find them lol. but its ok i think i can figure them out

soaringeagle said:

on facebook look up my freinds shauna rea or rootsie im sure they can help u out

but u certainly can do em yourself

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form