Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Braids at root?

MC
@mc
13 years ago
5 posts
Hello,I was wondering if my hair will still dread if they are braided at the root only.I've been doing the neglect method, washing with bs/acv (with essential oils) two times a week. Read here somewhere that braids don't look natural and I was planning to just cover them up with some beads when they get pretty visible.Or should I just redo them? I've them for about a month now.Also, I have a question with the residue left behind after washing.I read here that it's bad to rinse out the BS with the ACV, but I did that once since my scalp was caking. I felt that the layer of white stuff was the baking soda and the chemical reaction between the BS and ACV will get rid of the residue. Afterwards, I would rinse with cold water and rinse my hair with diluted ACV. Is that bad? I think it worked in getting rid of the caking, but I'm not too sure.Uhh, and I attached a photo with me and my dreads. Don't know if it will help but I guess it's better than nothing for now.I have a camera but since I lived in Korea for a while I don't have a converter yet so I can't charge the batteries. I'm the guy in the left btw and the thing I'm wearing was for church haha...........
updated by @mc: 01/13/15 08:54:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm i dunno if theres any point to having the roots braided might as well let them unbraid themselves tho instead of undoing it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form