Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Will this "problem" solve itself ?

Liam тнc Pocknell
@liam-c-pocknell
13 years ago
5 posts
Hey people,found you site yesterday just before i T'n'R'ed and im wondering if what i think is a problem, will actually be a problerm in the long run.When i watwisting them i was'nt keeping the section straigh, i was instead pulling it to the side. So it would lay down to the side/fowards instead of all sticking out. Now at the roots i have say, maybe a 1/2 gap between dreaded area and scalp on half the dread, and the other side has maybe a inch, maybe more between the dreaded area and the scalp. Will this even out and dread evenly now i have left them, or should i take them out or start again, pulling them straight when i rip.Here is a picture -
updated by @liam-c-pocknell: 01/13/15 08:53:40PM
Liam тнc Pocknell
@liam-c-pocknell
13 years ago
5 posts
Thanx guys, im not normally one to worry but after growing my hair for a few years i didnt't wanna go wrong somewhere, thought i'd check. Finally just finished the last one, had about 10 sections left at the back from yesterday from yesterday.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
u put problem in quotes cause u already knew it wasnt 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
Yes he did SE, but we always like to ask anyway because you always make us feel so much better :)

soaringeagle said:
u put problem in quotes cause u already knew it wasnt 1
Gaz
@gaz
13 years ago
1 posts
The one thing dreadlocks has taught me is patience.. And just how amazing hair actually is. Just when you feel you have got gaps like the ones you are worrying about at the moment. A week or two later you will find a load of loose hairs filling the gap ready to make more baby dreads. Believe me they just seem to multiply as time goes on.. That is the hardest part of dreads is being patient waiting for the hair to take its nataural course..
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form