Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baby dreads aren't even dreads anymore

Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts
My dreads have pretty much completely fallen out. My hair just looks like it used to before I ever TnR'd. In fact, it looks BRUSHED. But I haven't been doing anything to it at all except washing with sea salt, bs, & acv twice a week. What the heck am I doing wrong?
updated by @katrina-randall: 01/13/15 08:53:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
u still got sections it still will dread to help it along..wool...beadstoods in a few beads and sleep on woolmaybe try bronners of your water will let u

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sancho Lopez
@sancho-lopez
13 years ago
28 posts
how long have you been letting your hair go?
Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts
Over a month.

Sancho Lopez said:
how long have you been letting your hair go?
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
do you play with your hair? One of the hardest things to do is to keep fingers away from baby dreads. They are new and exciting. People wanna touch them to see what is happening on their head, or to make sure that they are still there. Touching your hair through out the day can actually undo your baby knots. Especially if you are running your fingers thru your hair. Sit on your hands or learn to knit, anything to keep your hands off your head and out of your hair.
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Just a month...not long it took 4 months for mine to start to knot. I did twist and riped just two and they came out the next day so I said f&*% it I'll just go natural.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form